Sunday 18 August 2013

Facebooking while you are in an office, Yo, sounds exciting!

Facebooking while you are in an office, Yo, sounds exciting!

Facebooking while you are in an office, Yo, sounds exciting!
lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
I think if office authorities can permit their employees to use Facebook in office, it would be simply fantastic! Because socializing can freshen the minds of the people within few minutes, it’s like a remedy to all the headaches, I would say, I mean, at least for me, it works like a magic!

Although, my work is also related to the social media marketing and that is why, my office authorities have given me the permission of using it but I think, it can be really effective for almost all the organizations.

I remember that when I was working in IKEA, as a trolley man, there were 2 to 3 computers in the vicinity of the cafeteria, which included a free internet facility as well, apart from that, there was a time limit for each login on it so that a user can simply check their stuff during that time limit and go back to their work again.

What do you think on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment