Friday 2 August 2013

Asthmatic patients are just like you!

Asthmatic patients are just like you!

lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
Lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com

I am an asthmatic patient and things are extremely normal for me, although, my childhood days were a way too pathetic but thanks to my mother, how well she took care of me.

The reason of writing this post is to tell people that asthmatic patients are just like you and there is no need to avoid them because it’s not a kind of a disease, which can spread virus and to make that very clear, it is just related to the breathing problems and that’s all.

I would also like to tell the people, who are recently diagnosed with this disease, don’t worry mate, just keep your inhalers in your pocket and forget about it

Caution: Just take your medicine properly and there is nothing to worry about anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment