Saturday 3 August 2013

Avoid using disposable razors in your teenage

Avoid using disposable razors in your teenage.

lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
Lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
When I was in my teenage, I was instructed by my dad to use electrical razors because I wasn't having much hair on my face and let me tell you guys that at the age of 25 years, I’m still using it.

Actually, it also depends on the skin of a person, if his hairs are growing much faster than, sadly, he needs to use a disposable razor and face creams to clean that, but do keep in mind that, once you became habitual of using disposable razors then you can’t simply stop using it because it increases the growth of hairs on your skin.

So, try using electrical razors, instead of using disposable ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment