Tuesday 6 August 2013

Never share any secrets with your friends

Never share any secrets with your friends

lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
Never share any secrets with your friends, they might leak out and use it for their own benefits, the only people with whom you can share your private things are your family members.

Well, I am not telling you not to make friends but my point is that sharing your secrets can sometimes be very risky, let me tell you what happened with me.

I used to have a roommate, long time back, I shared all my secrets and private things with him because we were so close to each other but he used to share all my talks with other school mates and they together started making fun of me, in front of everybody. It may seem like a pretty small thing for your people, but trust me; you can also get in trouble because of that.

If you really feel like sharing anything, parents are always there for you, even if you are far away from them, give them a call and speak out everything, they will not only hear what you want to say but they will also provide you the solution to your problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment