Friday 26 July 2013

Facebook inferiority complex

Facebook inferiority complex

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First of all, let me tell you that I am one of the biggest facebook fans in the world and I spend my most of the time on it, there-fore after doing a bit research I found something, which I would like to share with you people.

In the beginning of my blog post, I would like you to assume, that you are not well enough and you can’t afford to travel all around the world, plus, you haven’t got a luxury of such a lovely clothes, how are you gonna feel? 

On facebook, we’ve got an access over millions and millions of pictures shared, events updates, occasions, status updates, videos and much more. Have you ever thought that, all of us are having lots of friends in our facebook list, which also includes the people who are not that well and they look at our pictures and stuff, feeling jealous about it, not only that, but they start feeling inferior.

Obviously, we don’t actually want them to think like this but this is what the truth is in our real lives as well, so, the question is that can we do something to solve this problem?

Let me tell you about the situation, which I have recently faced in a public gathering, my friend started at me all of a sudden by saying ridiculous things about me like, “you’ve become so rich, wow! “From where did you got all that money from? By the way”, “I saw your pictures of your trip to Paris on facebook!


It was a bit frustrating for me to hear all this, but, it’s a human psyche, this is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment