Tuesday 23 July 2013

How to make sure that Google Analytics is not recording your own page views?

How to make sure that Google Analytics is not recording your own page views?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have recently started a blog on which you are currently reading my blog post! :)

I faced lots of difficulties in the beginning because I had no idea what so ever how to make my own blog and other important stuff.

Somebody told me to use Google analytics to analyze the traffic of the website but the problem was that I wasn't getting an idea about how much traffic I am getting exactly because Google analytics was also recording my own page views, I usually keep my page open all the time and because of that, analytics showed me a large amount of page views, which actually made me happy in the beginning but it was totally useless!

So, I found an extension on the net, which solved my problem with in seconds.

You can download the extension from the website mentioned below!

No comments:

Post a Comment