Sunday 21 July 2013

How to get rid of itching?

How to get rid of itching?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only solution for an itchy skin and the guaranteed one is using finer oatmeal in your bath, Itching has been one of my problems since my childhood and I have tried almost each and every home remedy, medicines, chemical, creams and other things but nothing really worked!

Recently, I met somebody and he advised me to take bath with oatmeal, it sounded a bit like “what the hell you just said” but let me tell you that it’s the only thing which worked for me!

Simply take a half cup of oatmeal in a powder form and fill your tub with it, After taking bath, try not to use towel and take some time for the water to get dry itself.


It works more than a magic, Try using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment