Wednesday 24 July 2013

How to make your child learn to save money?

How to make your child learn to save money?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I still remember my early days, when my mom bought a piggy bank for me, I used to put cents in it because my mom just afford to give me that much and you won’t imagine how happy I was thinking about all those money all day and night and dreaming to become a billionaire.

The reason, why I am telling you people about this story is that, these days, I look at the kids, playing with iPhone, iPads, and many other latest technologies and they don’t even think about saving money for their future.


So, my advice to the parents is to make your child learn, how to save money and tell them about the importance of how this money can help us in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment