Tuesday 30 July 2013

Whats the reason of differences between religions?

Whats the reason of differences between religions?


Lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com
Lifeissimpledude.blogspot.com

I have traveled many places in this world and have also been to various different religious places like Temple, Church, Gurudwara, Mosques and Jamat khana’s and what I felt there was peace and some sort of spiritual relaxation.

I don’t know why people find it difficult to mingle with the people from different religions, we all are exactly same and after doing a research I found that all the religions believe in the presence of God.

Then what are we fighting for? I don’t think that you've got an answer for that but what I think is that it’s all politics because of which, people have created boundaries in the world and made their own countries, what they think is that they are different from the other people and it’s hard to live with them.


Think about it and stop fighting with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment